Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So for dinner...

I warned you, I'll talk about dinner.

We had this. It was made by 11am this morning, using the left over coffee in our French press from breakfast and I ran the dish washer and that was it. Except for slicing some cream cheese into the pot about 20 minutes before eating. It was so good! Granted, it has coffee, cream cheese, red wine, and a roast, how could it not be good but when all three of the big girls, Jeremy and I both clean our plates you celebrate a hit meal. Stephanie, AKA the crockpot lady is my new best friend even though she doesn't know it. Thanks to her blog I'm pulling out my crockpot more and my family gets to eat decent hot meals far more frequently than normal not counting Mac and Cheese. So far we've made Jamaican Pumpkin Soup, CrockPot Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole, and of course the Java Roast tonight. I've also tried my hand at a few of my own recipies and they've not been shabby either. Tomorrow might be my mom's recipe for Italian chicken stew. Maybe... Potato Leek Soup, Harvest Stew Recipe, and the Bean Stew Recipe, are looking good. Noticing a trend with soup/stew cravings. It's fall! ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment